segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2015

VÍDEOS: IAN SOMERHALDER DIVULGA CANDIDATO DE LOUISIANA



Ian divulgou em seu twitter e instagram novas fotos direto de Louisiana, onde ele está para conhecer o candidato a vice-governador, para as eleições desse ano em Louisiana.
CRoKqClUsAAGHsC.jpgCRoQHnpVEAAfnDS.jpgCRoKqClUsAAGHsC.jpg
Confira o vídeo.
Louisiana! I'm here! I'm so excited-I just met with my friend Billy Nungeser.The man That MUST be elected Lieutenant Governor of this great state On October 24th (Next Saturday).My fellow LouisianYOUNG LOUISIANA VOTERS we can win this election with YOUR activation. Get involved. I trust this man-lets get him in office. His moral compass is in the direction we want to go- for REAL CHANGE IN LOUISIANA. Check him out- get to the polls. Let's do this! Go see him! I'm with you! http://www.billynungesser.com/ VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Posted by Ian Somerhalder on Domingo, 18 de outubro de 2015


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário